April 6, 2022
Event Terms and Conditions
- The administration team reserves the right to overrule any pre-stated tournament rules at any given point if deemed necessary.
- To register, all participants must agree and abide by the listed rules and regulations.
- All participants must register online before the close of online registration to participate in the tournament. Entry into the tournament after the registration period expires is not permitted except at the discretion of management.
- There should only be one registration per person. If a player is found to have registered multiple times to allow them multiple tournament entries into any title, they will be disqualified and removed from the event entirely.
- Registration & entry are free.
- This tournament is only open to players residing within UAE.
- Age Rating based on game title.
- Management may request proof of residency by providing valid identification documents such as: Emirates ID, Driver’s License, Residency VISA.
- This tournament is prohibited to play for employees of Pixoul Gaming.
- All Participants taking part in the tournaments agree to take part in all content filmed during the event, such as and not limited to:
- Photo/Video Shoot.
- Media “Phase”.
- All Participants must always observe the highest standards of personal integrity and good sportsmanship and act in a manner consistent with the best interests of the Tournament, in each case as determined by the Administration. Participants are required to behave in a professional and sportsmanlike manner in their interactions with other competitors, the Tournament, and members of the Administration, the media, sponsors, and fans.
- Participants may not use obscene or offensive gestures or profanity in their tags, player handles, team branding, game chat, live play communications, lobby chat, shoulder content, interviews, or other public-facing communications of any kind.
- The obligation to behave in a professional and sportsmanlike manner includes an. obligation on the part of Participants to arrive on time and ready to compete for all games, matches, and tournaments in the tournament schedule. It also prohibits forfeiting a game or match without reasonable cause.
- Participants must always compete to the best of their skill and ability. Any form of cheating by any Participants will not be tolerated.
- All Participants are prohibited from influencing or manipulating any game match (whether a Tournament match or otherwise) with the intent that any aspect of the match is determined by anything other than the competitive merits.
Controllers & Equipment
- Pixoul will provide all equipment necessary to play all the featured tournaments
- SSBU Participants must bring their own controllers or arcade sticks.
- Other participants taking part in the event are allowed to bring their own controllers.
- For inquiries on the eligibility of controllers, kindly reach out to email@example.com
- Failure to check-in to fixture post grace-period.
- Leaving the play area during the game.
- Not complying with the general or specific rules of the tournaments.
- Assuming the identity of another player to compete.
- Colluding with other participants or manipulating tournament results in any way or form.
- Having bad sportsmanship or disrespecting either your opponent or the admins.