Commitment to Privacy
Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC is committed to protecting users’ privacy and the Policy sets out what information we collect, how we collect it and what we do with it.
Information Collection and Use
User Information Collection
Users’ information refers to the details such as name, address, contact details, credit/debit card details, preferences, specific needs, interests supplied to IMGWOA. Users’ information is collected in such circumstances but not limited to when a user:
- requests information from Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC;
- applies for a job with Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC;
- contacts Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC with regards to any specific enquiry;
- registers with Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC;
- enter a competition; or
- purchases a product or ticket online from Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC.
Use of Information
Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC may use such information for reasonable administrative purposes to enable the fulfilment of requests made and in accordance with any terms and conditions applicable. Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC will not sell, distribute or lease personal information to third parties without a user’s permission or a requirement by law to do so.
Information Sharing and Updates
Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC may use information to provide updates on Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC’s products and services. Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC may share information with carefully selected partners to provide related products and services but whenever asked for information users will be given the option to opt out and when you are subsequently contacted will be informed how to opt out in the future.
Security of Credit/Debit Card Details
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Data Security and Storage
User information will be held in ether Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC’s (or a third party with whom we have a contractual relationship) secure databases at a secure address to prevent unauthorized access. The systems used are configured with data encryption or scrambling technologies and industry standard firewalls.
Third-Party Information Provision
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on a computer’s hard drive. Once the file is added it helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to users as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about user preferences. Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC analyze data about web page traffic and improve the Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC provide users with a better website, by enabling Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC to monitor which pages users find or do not find useful. A cookie in no way gives Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC access to the user’s computer or any information about the user, other than the data the user chooses to share with Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC. The user can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but the users can usually modify their browser setting to decline cookies if they prefer. The same can be done for the Website. However, this may prevent the user from taking full advantage of the Website.
Compliance with Local Laws
The Website confirms that it does not sell any goods and/or services prohibited under the UAE laws.
Payment Security Measures
The Website specifically mentions that merchant requires CVV2/CVC2 verification.
Policy Review and Amendments
Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC regularly reviews its policies and amendments may be made and users’ continued use of the Website confirms their consent to the Website to use their information.
Terms and Conditions Updates
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
How We Use Your Data
Pixoul Planet Game Hall LLC uses your personal information for various purposes to enhance your experience and provide you with quality service. These purposes include but are not limited to:
- Processing transactions and fulfilling orders for products or services.
- Providing customer support and responding to inquiries.
- Sending promotional materials, updates, and exclusive offers, subject to your preferences.
- Improving and personalizing the Website and services based on user feedback and interactions.
- Ensuring the security and integrity of our services.
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations.
- We ensure that the use of your data is limited to the necessary purposes for which it was collected.
Data Retention Period
- The duration of our ongoing relationship with you and the services we offer.
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g., certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period before we can delete them).
- Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as regarding applicable statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations).
User Rights and Data Control
As a user, you have several rights concerning your personal data, including:
- The right to access and receive a copy of your personal data on request.
- The right to request the correction of any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you.
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it.
- The right to object to processing of your data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [contact details].
Data Breach Notification Procedure
In the unlikely event of a data breach, we will promptly notify you and the relevant authorities if your personal data is compromised. We will explain the nature of the breach, the data involved, the potential impact on you, and our proposed response plan.
Updating Your Personal Information
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us on our website pixoulgaming.com.